Thursday, February 14, 2008

i ask my love

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

i ask my love, to take a walk
to take a walk, down orchard road
bypass mandarin, to centrepoint
where we had lunch, at mcdonalds

we had fillet, and an apple pie
we shared a cup, of lemon lime
i held her hand, look into her eyes
and asked her to, be my valentine

when i confined, in LTC
i missed her so, my sweet darling
i promised her, when i broke camp
i'll call her out, and date her out

there was one night, we went night hike
there was no light, so we used torchlight
under the clear moonlight, look into her eyes
and asked her to, be my future wife

she rejected me, she turned me down
she turned away, and said goodbye
i was so sad, now that she had gone
so i turned my way, to the airport

when i reach airport, i was alone
i looked around, and saw my love
there was one guy, standing beside her
i was so sad, that i departed

so i named this song, a sad sad song
cos it broke my heart, and filled it with tears
oh my darling, now that you have gone
left me alone, to sing this song

random sign i saw in taiwan

No comments: