Saturday, November 22, 2008

carousel

Happy Birthday bro..
uhm chio kid.

The grand opening of the atlantis at palm island

"Did you ever love me?", this question to me she asks,
For a moment I am silent, then I start to speak,
"I did think that I could love you, long ago when I had met you,
I am unsure if I ever did though, but perhaps would have had you told me,
For love true is hard to find, and truly love me perhaps you did,
Back when you were chaste, in the eyes of God that I love the most,
But now I know for sure, love you I can never,
You cannot trust your own heart, how may I trust you ever?"
To this question I await no answer, I turn and start to walk,
The sun begins to set, as the day begins to end,
I leave her on the boardwalk, where the night will hide her tears....

No comments: