Sunday, February 8, 2009

moon dance

the final cny celebration @ you-know-where.
(7th lao hei i think. + yesterday's)
gambling den (fake currency of cos). our version of IR, minus the 3 tablet looking exterior, men-in-black and pretty girls in bunny suits.
all the addicts. (if only we had mj. the night will nv end)
and preying on cute kids, as usual.
as such, my weekend is pretty much burnt. not looking forward to the coming week and the following, not for the obvious reasons (if you're thinking).

ps. the papers said more than half of those cows were stolen. therefore, the area prob isnt under camera surveillance. so...... anyone with me? :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Riiiiight.. good pic of me doing the dice.

Anonymous said...

You know I actually lost my voice from all that shouting and 'selling'.

Interesting to see how people descend into madness when they are gambling.