Monday, April 20, 2009

i will be


so i was at nec before 306... (the paper was a little strange)

i like the 2nd prize picture! (click to see enlarged)and bet u didnt know rui en, stephanie sun (not her original name? look at the pic), alan tern, ng hui, diana ser, darryl david were from ntu! but i think the list isnt updated cos i went to see the politics section and tsl wasnt there!btw iluma has opened! exteriorally nice, interiorally zzz. esp when its located beside bugis v. how to do business? but! they have cheeky chocolates there!

koped this from my friend's blog. quite funny. btw if u havent alr seen my tagboard, u are highly encouraged to go visit http://boonming.com/ i think he wants to get into top 10.


had 304 today. i shall issue an unqualified opinion. cant wait for amazing race+ah wu+antm laters! ooh and gg is back today!


recently watched the hannah montana movie. loved the songs!



and so while everyone's out celebrating (and even attempting to msg me from the airport!!)... its me and my shadow mugging for the next 7days. then i'll be gone for the next half a month or so. pls dont msg me. my bill will hit sky high. and when i get back, im gonna makeover my room and finally use that fairy light chris got me a million yrs ago, while simultaneously self learn how to play the keyboard (as in piano). then i'll try to keep myself busy (ie. go out everyday - who's up for timbre? - + the cold storage kids run and paint*a*home) before heading to berkelah falls. and go out somemore and looking into the horizon onboard superstar virgo, before i officially become tied down. urgh.


life's a climb, but the view's great.

No comments: