Wednesday, May 26, 2010

frisson

someone once asked if anything had happened between our meet ups, and i said 'nothing memorable'. on hindsight (30 seconds later), i'd think how pathetic my life was. i should be doing something! [given my motto allegedly is 'one life, live it'.]

now i can yell, it's been a week since down under. loved it there. penguins koalas kangoos and all, but we gotta move on. (oh how i wish i could live there for a while...) one week on, i received news of being seconded to HP (only my fav pavilion entertainment PC, not.) for 2 months. half scared/worried half excited. so there i'll be. while my friends at work alienate me 'cos 1) they'll be temporary taking over my cases 2) out of sight, out of mind. other than cursing at me while doing up the tax comps. not that there will be plenty to do anyways.

i'll get to doing a summary of the awesome trip soon. if u cant wait, go stalk my fb!

okays late nights no good for health. before i snooze at work tmr, ciao~

No comments: